Monday, April 21, 2008

About this Blog

My name is Lory. I currently live in Australia. I have been living here since 1989.



This Blog is about FOOD. The food I like to eat, the food I like to cook and the food I like to share around.



I am from the Philippines. I came from Pampanga. A place known for its food or rather the ability of the locals to be able to cook food. Once I introduce myself as coming from this place, the first thing someone asks is, "so, you must be a good cook then?" Well, I try to be.



I know there are so many blogs already about pinoy cooking, I hope I will be able to offer different way of cooking pinoy food. Especially, all the ingredients are not readily available where I live, I hope I will be able to justify the recipes using the alternative ingredients.



Happy Cooking and Happy Eating Everyone.

No comments: