1 500 grams of spaghetti, cook as per direction
2 tbsp of olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped finely
4 - 5 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
500 grams of prawns, shelled and deveined
salt and pepper to taste
chili (optional) chopped finely
- Saute garlic in oil until fragrant.
- Add the onions and stir until translucent.
- Add the tomatoes. Cook the tomatoes for about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- If you're adding the chili, mix it now.
- Add the prawns, and stir thoroughly.
- Prawns are cooked when they changed in colour.
- Remove from heat and mix the cooked spaghetti.